About the Role
This position is full time (32+), hourly. Pay starting at $25/hour DOE.
1. Maintenance and support of our business IT clients. This includes support of end user desktop/laptops, servers, printers, network equipment, VoIP systems, cloud services, and other IT related equipment.
2. Answer calls from our customers and participate in an on-call rotation for after hours and outage support.
3. Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain residential user computers.
4. Support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of existing security camera systems.
5. Assist in the Installation of camera and cabling systems.
6. Additional duties as needed by the company.
This position is based in Lyman, WY, but may be partially worked remotely. Travel to customer sites in the region will be required as needed, with overnight travel as a possibility.
Benefits available after 6 months continuous employment. Benefits include PTO, Health Insurance, 401K, paid holidays.
1. Must be at least 21 years old
2. Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
3. Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
4. Must be able to pass both pre-employment and random drug tests.
5. 3-5 years relevant experience in the IT industry.
6. Must have intermediate computer skills and knowledge.
7. Experience in Server, computer, network, and printer hardware required.
8. Experience in Cloud Services such as M365, Azure, Gsuite, Etc Preferred.
9. CompTIA A+ certification required or must be completed within 3 months.
10. Other Associate or Professional Level IT Certifications Preferred.
About the Company
Hooton Tech LLC is a locally-owned and operated managed service provider. Our founder and CEO, Shane Hooton started HT in 2008 when he was only 16 years old performing computer sales and repair services to the citizen of Bridger Valley, WY.
Over time HT grew and moved into the business sector. Today HT serves Wyoming and Utah as a premier IT Managed Service Provider. With services ranging from residential computer repair and sales to enterprise-grade networking solutions to industry-leading security systems Hooton Tech LLC provides businesses and organizations of all sizes with the solutions and expertise they need to succeed in today's technology driven world.
HT is continually evolving to bring our customers the best technology services they need to run their businesses efficiently and securely.